Where are you based?
– Rendrex.com is operated by Netfinity Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, with its principal place of business at: Arch. Makariou III, 135, Emelle Building, 4th Floor, 3021, Limassol, Cyprus; our data centres are in EU and the employees are working remotely from various locations in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
How can I get started?
– The best place to get started is to register new account. Then, you can all instructions to your email.
How can I send you my files?
– Once you have an account with us, you’ll need to download and install our software. You can then send your project to our farm right from your 3d app’s interface.
Which files should I send?
– We need all the files that are used in the scene: textures, proxies, x-refs, lights, GI etc. However, our plugin will collect all the data from your scene and upload them all along with the scene.
How can I pay?
– We offer all popular payment methods and direct credit card payments. You can also wire transfer the funds.
When should I pay?
– After registration you receive $15 credits that you can use to run some test renders. After you spend them you’ll need to charge your account to continue rendering.
Should I test the scene on your farm before committing to a full sequence render?
– We always strongly recommend testing every new scene prior to full rendering. You could skip the test when you’re in rush, but if something goes wrong or the frames turn out incorrect, you’ll need to pay for the rendered time regardless.
How can I know what’s the current farm load?
– Upon submitting a job in our web dashboard, you’ll be able to see the number of all jobs that are currently in queue. Based on this info to decide which priority you need to use given the farm load.
Do I need to upload my project again when rendering a full range after doing the test?
– You can resubmit the scene that has been test rendered and apply a different frame range to it without uploading again
How can I see the frames?
– Every frame is going to be downloaded to your PC as long as our application is running.
Do you support additional plugins? what if I use a plugin that you don’t have on your farm?
– We have a broad range of supported plugins that we constantly maintain and update. If you happen to use a plugin that we don’t have or have a different version, in most cases it isn’t a problem. You can let us know and we’ll do our best to get it installed on the farm within a few hours. Please note that the custom installations only apply to Medium and High priorities.
I’m not sure which priority to choose for my deadline, will I be able to change it later after I submitted the job?
– For deadlines within a day, we recommend using High. For deadlines within 2 or 3 days, Medium should be fine. If you’re not in rush and can wait a few days or sometimes a week, we suggest using Low. You can change the priority any time. However, the frames that are already rendering won’t be affected by the change.
Do you have discounts for students?
– Sorry but we don’t. You should try our Low priority, though. It offers really low prices.
What should I do when my scene fails to render?
– We have a team of experts that are online and at your disposal at any time of the day 7 days a week. All you need to do is give them a shout through our live chat.
I got charged for frames that were broken and are of no use to me. What should I do?
– Don’t worry. We’ll refund the cost for failed frames caused by our system failure. We’ll investigate the issue and will help you resolve it.